The Coater Operator is responsible for operating a web coating line, making adjustments, troubleshooting problems, documenting all required information and controlling inventory. Quality control of our product is a top priority and attention to detail is a must.
Our team is looking for a self-motivated, energetic worker who takes pride in creating a quality end product.
– Operate machines
– Make general production adjustments
– Troubleshoot problems
– Document all required information
– Control inventory
– Provide quality inspecting and control of product
– Strong attention to detail
– Great work ethic
– Previous production experience
– Previous general manufacturing machine experience
– Average computer and math skills
– Previous coater experience or paper converting equipment a plus
– Experience in running machines to parameters and/or documenting product specifications and quality control is a major plus
Can train individual if qualifications indicate a strong work history and/or manufacturing experience.
Other tasks that may be assigned include the following:
– Packaging: boxing and palletizing sheeted material or other items
– Shipping/Receiving: Processing small packages to full truck loads
– Plant Assistance and Support: Individual must be willing to assist in general plant duties and tasks as needed based on company requirements and focus
– General organizational and industrial duties
Excellent Benefits Package.Apply Here